I was a Social Media & Communications Professional Intern with The Walt Disney Company’s Global Talent Acquisition Marketing team from June 2016 to March 2017. I created content primarily for Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, and Disney Auditions across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Content creation included copywriting, asset collection (both photography and videography), live social posting, interviewing, and blog writing. I also did monthly analytics reporting for each line of business across platforms.
As an intern, I was given the opportunity to write for the Disney Programs Blog. I wrote (or co-wrote) the following:
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Networking
- Roommate Bonding Playbook: Florida Edition
- 12 Ways to Document Your Disney Program
- Meet Walt Disney World Ambassador Brandon Peters
- Meet Walt Disney World Ambassador Ken Facey
- Disney Professional Intern Spotlight: Tony, Lucasfilm Digital Content Intern
Teddy Bear & Stocking Drive
Boys & Girls Club
Name Tag Video – Paid Social
Throughout the internship, I was able to gain and practice many skills—so many that they can’t all be showcased here! Please contact me to learn more about my amazing experience as a Disney intern.